Re: My '84 got killed...

<snip>

> Well, he
> totalled my Scirocco very early Saturday morning.   He and a friend went
> out drinking and decided to drive my Scirocco when they went.

<snip>

Man, I'm sorry to hear this.  I had the same thing happen several
years ago, so I know a little about how you feel.  I learned my
lesson about letting others drive my car the same way.

In my case, my buddy took out a just-restored '67 Vette, and had
no insurance of his own, *and* was drunk.  Talk about getting
hosed...

Carlyle