Hunting for a new interior parts and ideas.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a new interior for my car.
'84, 8v, blue interior, silver body.

*I live in Canada so if your in Europe I'm
 not really up to cross ocean freight charges.

I need/want:
-New dash (or if you know how to repair one
 tell me how to fix two big cracks over the
 intrumentation cluster).
-New door panels, arm rests, and all the fixings
 including -trim pieces for handles, window crank,
 and anything else.
-New seat skins or seats...
-New steering wheel, the stock one is decaying...
-New pedals, something that my feet will not slide
 off of.
-Nice Floor mats, something that has a cute VW
 or Scirocco on it would be nice.

Non-interior
-Rims and wheels, nothing too riceboyish.  Something
 that says Classy not Imaidiot.  5 spoke is nice...

-Body kit?  Still debating it - having the car
 painted this spring (so pretty soon).

-Fuba antena and plug for old antena.

If you have pictures of the interior of your car
I'd love to see em'  I need all the help I can get.

Going to be getting a hell of a tax kickback this
year (8K) so I'll finally have some money to spend
on the car again.

L Crawford
84 8v