16Vs in Pacoima

Hi all,

    If anyone in the Los Angeles area is looking for some 16V parts, I
found a dismantler with two of them in his lot.  One is black, mostly
complete, with a cracked dash, power windows and is now missing the
driver's side fender (score! the Roc is getting fixed!).  The guy told
me it was driven in.  The second is white.  I didn't get a chance to
scope this one out, but the bumpers and cat are missing.  Couldn't see
the interior.

    It is a dismantler, so they won't let you pull the parts yourself
(also prices are increased some).  I've got the number and address if
you're interested.

-Brad
The U-boat Commander