Re: [VWofT] June show in NY

>i got this from the VWoT list. thought you might be interested????
>i'll be going for sure, along with alee and a couple of the ontario
>folk.
>
>jason the mad bastard
>

>> From: Adam Bogucki <pron@interlog.com>
>>
>> I don't know how many of you people check the VW newsgroup.. in case
>> you don't, I came across this:
>>         http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic/rab99.html
>>
>> Adam

You all realize of course that this is practically my back yard... :)

I know Wyatt personally, he's been talking about putting this show
on for a long time!  It's likely to have some growing pains being the
first one...but it should be great fun!  Anyone need directions?  It's
like 25 - 30min from my house at 70+mph... :)

See you there!

==Brett