Re: Centre cluster

In a message dated 2/13/99 3:56:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mr.peepers@home.com writes:

> >Which Mark II Sciroccos came with the three gauge cluster instead of
>  >the ashtray?  Instead of putting in another single gauge cluster
>  >(that I will have to cut up and spend hours on to fit my gauges
>  >into), which one would I have to get to get the three gauge panel
>  >already in place?  Did the 16 valve models come with this?  And is it
>  >a direct replacement for the old one (ie. do I have to modify any of
>  >the heater controls?)

AutoTech sells the 3 gauge panel for the MK2's... for $24.95... here's the
link:

http://www.autotech.com/gauge.htm

They have the ones for DIN openings and the ones that replace the ashtrays.

Benjamin
New London, CT
93 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 164k miles
85 Saab 900 Turbo 224k miles (the AutoXer)
84 Volvo GLT Turbo Wagon 189k miles (4 sale)
78 AMC Gremlin 76k miles (don't ask)
Impending VW Scirocco 16v purchase :-)