Re: Funny Noise

I had a problem kind of like this after redoing
my front brake pads.  I forgot to put the anti
rattle clips on and the pads occasionally touch
the rotor and squeek for the whole drive.  I
finally broke down and got the clips and not only
did the squeek go away but so did a very annoying
clunk ever time I hit a bump at low speed.

Not too sure, but hope it helps...

L Crawford
84 8v (1 break in, 0 accidents, 2 speeding tickets)