Re: Fuel System Problems : Help!

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:31:20 -0500 "Dr. Tracy Allan Shahan"
<shahan@mail.med.upenn.edu> writes:
>I was looking for a fuel pump relay this morning and found a few
sciroccos
>at the J-yard but everyone of the relays had the number 321-906-059F and
>mine had 321-906 059D.  I went ahead and pulled one.  I also bought a
brand
>new coil.  I am going out to swap them both today.  I checked my fuel
pump
>and transfer pump(both original equipment) both seem to be working fine
>(listening test, real scientific).  Like I have always been told, if it
>says bosch its the best.  I hope this swap works.  Will let you all
>know.

Kewl! be sure to swap the fuel pump relay first! Drive it around and see
if you can get it to duplicate the earlier symptoms. if not, then you've
solved the problem.
GL!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and