Re: Hell hath no fury ...

Right on!!!!! Kick those fuckers into next week. I'm
just waiting for a day when I catch some fucko dicking
around in my car, then it's lights out for them. I think I should
invest in a alarm of some sort, you too
Mike!

> Just a quick note to say that my '86 will be temporarily out of
> commission.  Some brainless fuck broke into my car tonight, ripping
> (and I do mean ripping) my radio out and rendering me centre
> consoleless.
>
> Has anyone ever replaced a front quarter window in the door on a Mark
> II Scirocco?
>
> And in the meantime, I've got a Louisville Slugger just waiting for
> the jawbone of the bastard that did this ... hell hath no fury like
> my temper when it comes to people who fuck with my car.

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Stored for winter :p)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/