Re: Happy Day

The looking back is normal.   When you end up driving another car that
is not a scirocco, you'll look back out of habit and will likely be
disappointed.

I got an estimate on the damage on the second accident, 480.00.   I  now
have a totaled out with cumulative accidents over the past month.   Does
anybody know a good body shop in Minneapolis?   I need to get more
estimates for other peoples insurance companies.   Funny, if I look back
at my car on the passenger side I can still remember how good my car
used to look.

Greg