Happy Day

Today is a happy day. I've figured out the 'rocco's sticking throttle
cable, and the GTI has new control arm bushings. Hooray! I know you are all
thrilled for me. :-) Also, my hell week at work is over, and I get a thre
day weekend to boot.  Anyway, I noticed something the other day. I've had
my 'rocco for well over a year now, and whenever I go somewhere and park, I
can only walk about a dozen steps or so away, and I have to turn around and
look at my car. I usually end up saying to myself 'what a damn nice looking
car.' Is this normal, or am I just plain weird?  Just curious, is all.

zach
drinking beer and listening to the Allman Brothers Band
86 8v
85 GTI

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html