RE: A/C recharge Uptate

I can't say I've had the problem myself, but I've seen the blower motor and
wiring diagrams for the switch. It's a very simple system. It would seem
very likely that it's a cracked or bad resistor. It may also be a bad
contact on the switch itself. I wouldn't think that either part would be
very expensive at all to replace, but I have a very vague recollection of
someone once saying that the resistor was more than one might think.
Depending on what specific kind of resistor they use, I used to spend
something like $30 for a good one on my radio-controlled car in the old days
before everything went MOSFET, so I guess they could be expensive...

Neal