Re: brighter bulbs do exist!

> Have you tried them in your car yet?

   Nope

Are they really that much brighter?

   Well, looks like about 33% brighter, 43cp versus 32cp.  Supposidely
with some
  of these bulbs the wattage is the same, its just that they produce
more light.
  I do believe they produce a bit more heat, but I doubt if you use them
non
  continuously do you have to worry.

> saw them on the shelf today and they were a lot more expensive than the
> stock ones.

   How much we talking here?

>      I have alreadt put some freakishly bright back up lights in.  I found
> these 50W Halogen bulbs.

   Where did you find them and do they have the small or large base?
TIA...