Re: brighter bulbs do exist!

Andre' Bjorkheim wrote:

> I found out there are 2 bulbs that can be used in place of the 1156
> and 1157 bulbs, they are the 3497 and 3496 bulbs.  Apparently they are
> the same wattage but they are of more candlepower:

Have you tried them in your car yet?  Are they really that much brighter?  I
saw them on the shelf today and they were a lot more expensive than the
stock ones.

     I have alreadt put some freakishly bright back up lights in.  I found
these 50W Halogen bulbs.  I've been using them for a year and have not
melted anything.  They aren't on that long since they are just the reverse
lights.

Sean Martin
87 8V