Seattle Area Cruisin' - Was: Bay Area Cruisin'

Hehe and if you are on the left coast but at the TOP of the left
coast, you're still in luck :)

I mentioned this before, but once again there will be a Scirocco
Winter Cruise from Seattle, WA to Vancouver, B.C. on February 20th,
which is just over a week from now.  We're expecting between 10 and
15 VWs to show up, mostly Sciroccos with a couple Corrados thrown in
for good measure.  We'll be touring a couple of tuning shops in the
Vancouver area, going on a short scenic drive in the mountains, and
grabbing food and brews before heading back to the US.

All are invited - if you want to attend, shoot me some email and I'll
add you to the mail list for the this cruise.

Thanks!

-tim