Bay Area Cruisin'

    To all Bay Area listers..
    There is a cruise being planned for Feb. 21st for all those left
coast listers who feel left out of the Jersey cruise.  Well.. actually,
the idea was spawned by bay area CCA people, but it looks like
it's going to turn into a massive (all)VW gathering.  So far, we know
it will start at N.D. in Santa Clara, continue "maybe" on Routes 1
and/or 9, and eventually end up at some brewery or something.  I
know, it's very vague right now, but a couple people will do the
cruise this coming Sunday, to finalize the plan and decide on any
stops or whatever.  I'll post more info as soon as I get it.
    Also, there is an autocross on Saturday the 20th at Oakland
colliseum.  It is an SCCA thing, but non-members can pay to play
too.  I think it's about 30 to 35 bucks(I know... what a ripoff!).  But it
would be nice just to see some fast V-dubs out there tearing up the
concrete. =)

    \X/  Noah
   (wishin' I still lived in Jersey..)(..kinda.)

noah@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com