Re: 87 Scirocco

Brett,

Thanks for the info, I was already planning on picking up a Bentley
manual.  The car has 126,000 miles, I know it is a 4 cyl, I know it is
not a 16v, but I don't know if it is a 8v, I assume it is.  I have not
done the tune up because I live in W Va, I bought the car in Fla and I
don't have tags on it yet.  I am worried about starting it in the cold
due to the fact that it has been in warm Naples, Fla for 12 years.
This is my second Scirocco, I had a 77 as my first car in  1982 when I
was 16.  I was run off the road and totaled it on a phone pole.  I had
it repaired, but it was never the same.  I love 'Rocco's and finaly
was able to buy another one to drive on the hilly, curvy roads of W Va.

Thanks Brett,

Craig Moore

Scirocco, no other car like it.

brett@netacc.net