[SHOW] Texas HotWaterBlast !!!

This is the show! be there, or well, I'll have Meze come breake your
kneecaps or hubcaps, whichever he finds first...

http://www.clubh2o.com/gulfcoast

really folks, take a day of vacation and come down for the weekend,
it's really nice here, theres lotsa fine cars to see and shoot the
shit with, and it's only 1/2 way across the country! You could head
out friday morning, get here Fri night/saturday, chill a bit, hang
out with us on Sat night at a local hamburger joint and get all
rested (sobered) up for the show sunday, then head home after the
show, and relax on moday, 2 days off work max and thats if you live
the extreme 1200 miles away.

so whos gonna make it???? I wanna see some Scirocco take over this
damn show! if i get 10 of you folks to show up from out of state
hell. i' ll show both my Sciroccos!

Ryan