Re: [Fwd: '81 Scirocco S: What is it and how much is it worth?]

I've been in contact with the owner. He had
also posted this one on scirocco.org
Sounds like as nice a Mk 1 as Ryan just picked
up. I'm thinking of booking my plane ticket today.
I'll prob. fail my midterms, but perhaps my Mk1 dream
will come true. Please don't anyone steal this one from
under my nose ;)

Kareem