RE: Re: 16v Cams

> >I've been looking into this issue for quite a while, now.  I had a
> >conversation with Garrett Lim on this subject about a year ago, and
> he's run
> >both the Schrick 268's, and the 260's in his race car (2.0 16V A1
> Scirocco),
> >and told me that he turns faster times with the 260's.

this is somewhat disappointing...  what could be the reason behind this?
perhaps the 268's need a good p&p job to work properly?  i don't believe
that you make less power with 268's than 260's, and considering they
even make a 272....  the reason i'm so bent outta shape about this is
that i got a set of 268's.  now i'm hearing that 260's are better?!!
there must be a logical explanation to all of this.

chris
86 16V scirocco