Re: karmann/dash vin#

<.also i'm replaceing my cracked dash with one from a
 scrapped car (perfect condition)it has the vin # riveted down what do
 i do with it..because if i don't switch the tags the vin# will be wrong.>

I just did this on the turbo car.  Use a 3/16 drill bit to drill the heads off
of VIN plates.  Then, use super glue to glue the correct VIN (the one that
matches your car, if you have it) to the good dash.

Does anyone have a G-60 starter and flywheel?

Patrick
82 Turbo rocco
90 Corrado