Re: Burbling exhaust...

It's always going to burble on you and even get loader and pop when you realy
get on the gas in high RPM's and let go. Just wait until you get into over
sized exhaust, if you haven't already. I'm running lean on my 16v and it
burbles like crazy and not light ones either rather load. But when it was
stack and when I had my stock 8v jetta I would get burbles even when
everything was running to spec.
I wouldn't sweat it that much but if you have any worries about the car, have
check out or double check your work. You can't ever be to sure.\
Good Luck
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red