Re: Corrado Brakes

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> <snip>
> Well, in stock form, no, you are right you cant adjust the bias. BUT, you
> can get adjustable prop valves and custom adjust the bias. Even still,
> you don't need to change the prop valve, it will work fine.

I was thinking about installing an adjustable brake bias valve with a knob
near the driver's seat, since my car is striped and i have to redo all the
brake lines anyways... What's the theory behind one of these things? does it
just adjustably restrict flow to the rear lines?

is a 22mm the biggest master cylinder available?

has anyone installed Porsche calipers? i saw a turbo 2.1 16v Scirocco in a
british mag a while back that had *massive* 968 calipers and 304mm disks!!

Nigel Heron.