couple o questions, and some comments

Ok, the questions first:
Has anyone put a 16valve body kit on an 8 valve? If so, how hard
was it, how long did it take you, suggestions on how to make it
easier(assuming you learned from your experience).
How hard is it to change throttle bodies? Going from a stock one to
a larger one, no specifics please, just in general, is it pretty easy,
or should one be highly mechanically adept.

Random comments:
So last night iwas driving down the highway with my (i think) stock
86 8 valve(i say i think casue the person i got it from says it was
stock, but having driven some other peoples cars that are also
supposedly stock, mine is a good deal faster than theirs but i don't
know why) and one of my friends was driving a 96 saturn sc1, and
another one was driving a 92 eagle talon tsi awd turbo.  The saturn
had no chance as it dissapeared in the mirror, the talon and i at
about 90 both floored it and i realized why i love the close ration
transmition so much, almost instantly i was accelrating off into the
low 110's as the talon was trying to get to it's power band, what a
wonderfull feeling using a 13 year old car to beat up on hapless
others  :)
(ok, so once i hit 123 or so the talon having a bit more on top
finnaly passed me from sheer higher top speed, but who cares, it
was soooo worth it.  :)
Rob Luhrs