Re: Note: Euro Lights

> Mark Madison wrote:
>
>     So if you get Euro Lights for your Scirocco, they will point
> correctly or incorrectly?  Or are there different types of Scirocco
> Euro lights that point different ways?  Please clarify.. as I'll be
> gutting my Rocco next week sometime and putting it back together next
> month sometime and will be wanting to buy these lights.
>
> thanks,
>
> Mark

There are lights for those that drive on the Right side of the road that
have a cut off pattern that shields oncoming traffic and allows for a
higher beam pattern on the 'side of the road' side.

Lights for the folks who drive on the Left side of the road have lenses
with a pattern that is reversed so as to get the same effect for the
other side of the road.

AFAIK they are not interchangeable, so folks in the US should not buy
their Euro lights ( lenses, not talking about the bulbs) from the UK or
other country were they drive like brits do. And viceaversa.

hth,
TBerk