Need Help

I was driving my rocco yesterday when I noticed, that my car was a
little sluggish.  I made a stop at a gas station to get some gas. I
turned off the engine, after refueling the car wouldn't start.  It
seemed that I needed a jump start.  So I looked under the hood and
checked my battery connects.  After doing that I tried the car again it
started and was able to get me home.  Now today when I start the car the
engine rotates but won't start.  Can somebody help me.  I just brought
the car.  The only thing I've done to it so far was to change the plugs
to bosch platinum, fuel filter, oil change and filter, air filter, and
fuel pump (I'm about to have the vw dealer near look at the transfer
pump for recall reasons)