WTB: 16V driver's side fender

    Okay, Alex has convinced me to renew my search.  Next week, I'm
planning on getting the front end of my '86 16V fixed.  I'm needing a
16V driver's side fender to avoid plugging the antenna hole on the 8V
fender I currently have.  Any chance someone has that body part lying
around?  I don't need the wheel arch body kit piece, just the fender.
Please let me know, I want to put the car back on the road.

    BTW, anyone want to buy an 8V driver's side fender?

-Brad
The U-boat Commander