Re: top speed

IOn Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:19:28 -0600 "Aaron D. Patton"
<apatton1@airmail.net> writes:
>Unless I'm mistaken, RamAir is a name brand filter panel.  Oh, it's
>not a
>Scirocco, however I have hit between 130 and 135 in my SLC with quite
>a bit
>left over. :-)>

he posted:
>>>2.25'' exhaust
>>>ram air filter
>>>ported air box
>>>ram air set up
>>>Audi5k tb
>>>4k trans

>>OK, so then what does line 4 mean?
>>Line 2 states thats the filter. (brand)
>>And line 4?

    >> Shawn Meze
>>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

I have a Ram Air brand filter as stated above.  The Ram Air setup i am talking
about is a 4'' pipe that runs from under the spoiler to the Inlet where the
hot air intake pipe from the exhaust manifold and the cold air intake from the
bumper to the air box used to be. Am i wrong is this not a Ramair set-up after
all. I was always under the assumption it was.

Matt
84 8v