Re: Virtual Scirocco

kondor77@hotmail.com writes:

<< One day I went into VW dealer and asked for a part. The parts guy goes
 to a computer and calls up this exploded diagram of a scirocco. I'm
 looking for something like that, mostly exterior details, so that I can
 construct an accurate 3D file for a scirocco. Does anyone out there have
 access or know of how to get anything like that? I can currently manage
 rough approximations based on photographs, but the real value of these
 is for constructing surface maps and the likes. Are there any computer
 graphics people out there on the list who have done anything like this?

 JSJackson 85 Scirocco

animation master will do it