RE: top speed

On Thursday, February 04, 1999 4:40 PM, Derrick
[SMTP:tyrone27@bellatlantic.net] wrote:
> What's the fastest speed you have gone with the mods on your Scirocco?

119...as calculated by someones cool little web calc program

Flat road, late at night....ran outta room before I ran out of power

That's a 1.8 10:1 compression RD code motor with GTI intake and throttle
body, CIS-E injection with Fuel Module, Tri-Y headers, 2.25 inch exhaust,
Hor 270 Camshaft and a 9A transaxle

And I'm sure the Zender Exclusiv kit helps the aerodynamics a bit

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop