Re: Coolant Change Question (Air Bubble?)

Really?

    Fill from the hose connection to the heater block?  Nope, didn't do that.
    Drill holes in the thermostat?  Nope, didn't do that.(Have filled it
previously with no problem there)
    Filled with the heater on full?  Nope, didn't do that(again, previous
experience)  This may explain the slight improvement when driving with the heater
on I guess.

    Sounds like I might want to drill it and try again.

Thanks,
Lloyd