Corrado Brakes..

Does anyone know exactly what's involved in installing corrado brakes on
an 87 16v? Are the calipers much better? Is it worth the trouble?
Brackets/spindles different? If I remember correctly the corrado has 11"
brakes and the rocco 16v is 10.1"??? I'm going with ATE super blue brake
fluid, I have a new master cylinder and I want to get some braided brake
lines, any one have a preference on the lines? And in regards to pads I
have Metal masters now, I live in the seattle area it rains almost every
day and I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS IN THE RAIN WITH THEM!  All I can
guess is they changed the pad material or something. If I go with the
corrado brakes would Ferodo be the best pads to go with? Thanks for
putting up with my rambling and I do understand I'm going overboard on
the brakes...

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.