[mk1] euro or higher speedo? and comments

gotta say i love this little MK1 scirocco. to update i added the
larger auti-5000 t-body, port matched the intake manifold and
added the larger air meter plate and larger airbox w/ K&N. My
fuel system is still not working 100%, the car wont start unless
I floor it, and even then it takes about 15 cranks to catch.* but
anyways the speedo only goes to 85mph then it has a peg, well
th car shoots up there so dang fast i'm finding myself pegging it, i
did it once and backed off, is this bad for the speedo fro me to take
it 85+? I was wondering if there was a euro version or am i doomed to
install a seperate speedo somewhere? this car is badass, i can rip
the tires loose in 2nd and just a blip of the throttle takes me from
60 to 85+. midrange is lacking but it's not too bad...

* i think the system is not keeping pressure, either the injectors
are leaking down , or the fuel accumulator is loosing pressure. if i
turn the car off, it will start right back up, but if i leave it for
extended persiods it will take forever to catch.

one day i'll have to go out with the wife in the passat and have he
keep up with me to test top speed!

Ryan