From: art clemens <art.clemens@nashville.com>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Subject: FS S16V body kit
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 18:30:17 -0800

I have a complete body kit from an 87 16V Scirocco.  It's black and in
good shape with a few scuffs on the bottom side.  I have almost all the
screws and plastic things to attach it.  It's in the box ready to go.
$150 plus shipping.  Even tho I want to sell this kit I would advise it
only for those needing to repair a damaged 16V or someone really serious
about doing it.  It will involve drilling a bunch of holes in your car.
You must also buy the sticky stuff from the dealer to attach the wheel
arches.  It could be done in a day but is not an easy job.

==
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |