Coolant Change Question (Air Bubble?)

> Looking for a technique.

    I changed the coolant on my 86 16v, and it is still overheating.
I've changed the radiator, and water pump, along with hoses, coolant
tank sensor, and thermostat.  I figure that it must be an air bubble in
the line somewhere.  I wasn't able to add the proper amount of coolant.
Would this be a correct assumption, given that there is no other
reason?  If this is the case, what would a good procedure be to get rid
of it?  I've tried running the heater while driving, but that only
helped slightly.

Thanks,
Lloyd
86 16v
85 8v Golf
88 Ford Bronco II (For sale---make offers)