Re:

It should be mentioned that Audi really never had a problem...It was people that
did not know how to drive.  In Europe it was never an issue because people there
do not tend to believe every thing that the Media puts out.  60 minutes retracted
the BS but damage was already done.  Today the Audi has recovered completely
from the bad press and doing fine.  Scirocco note.....Rocs kick ass!

Dale
86.5 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)