Re: tramsmission

what car is this for again? you can just go buy a garrett t25 or T03
turbo and a turbo diesel manifold and hav ea mounting bracket made,
get a wastegate and add the audi 500 turbo fuel improvement
components and away you go. there are list members on here who are
very knowlegable on this.

one q, have you thought about supercharging instead of turboing,
personally i  like superchargers better.

Ryan