RE: odometer problem

>I'll bet you all have around 130K on your broken speedos?

actually mine went about 1 year after i got mine back in '92.  it had
60K on it then.  it then continued to work for the next three winters,
putting about on about 3K a year.  after that it would only work on
freezing cold mornings for about 10 miles.  it now shows 70K on it.
yes, i know i can fix it easy, but i'm just so used to it not working i
could care less.  i would have liked to know exactly how many miles i
have, but oh well.  i'm guess at least 170K.  the next time i have to
remove the cluster i'll fix it, but who knows when that will be?  and
when i do, should i leave it at 70K, move it to a more believable 120K,
or to the best estimate of 170K....  decisions, decisions...

chris
86 16V scirocco