Re: First Mk1

>> At 12:45 PM 1/31/99 -0500, Feenix wrote:
>> >Believe it or not folks, I saw my first Mk1 Rocco today (aside from at a
>> >show). It pulled up next to me at a light. Gold color, no visible rust,
>> >bone stock, and probably not an enthusiasts. My car only recieved a
>> >quick glance. He also had bumper stickers, ugh!!!
>> >
>> >Feenix.."too many wasted Roccs out there to sleep at night"
>> >
>> >Where do you live?  I live in Maine and have seen a goldish colored one
too.

>> John Worden
>
>I live in western Massachusetts.
>
>Feenix
>88 16V

Hmm, could be the same guy.  I've seen the car a tthe mill where I work a
few times.  He is some kind of computer or electronics service guy.  I've
never seen the car around except at the mill.  If he is a service guy he
probably travels all over New England.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)