Re: Best AutoX wheel and tire setup?

First question is do you want to drive the car to the met with the same tires
you'll race on . . or are you going to take your autoX set to the track and
put them on there.
And what car your using since the mk1  and the 8v mk2's had smaller brakes . .
Since I have to use 14's on my 16v I go with Kuomohs something like that  . .
I always forget the spelling after someone on the list raved about them , and
after getign a set I was glad I did . .
Be for that when I would drive on my autocross set up to autox I would go with
Yoka's  A008 not the best in the rain mind you . .
But if you can go for 13 inch rims and a nice low profile tire .. .
If it helps I've seen a lot of people in my area using GoodYear race slicks in
the softess compound  Pretty impressive looking set up . . never got to drive
on it though
Well I hope I didn't damage your eyes writting that . . I think I'm going to
go to my shed and find out how to speel that make. . . maybe even how to
properly pronounce it to !
Later. .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red