Re: Fuel Air Mixture Adjustment Question (long)

brads@mindspring.com writes:

<< >      INTAKE: K&N drop in 3 inch tubing to box, stock to throttle, Lightly
 >bored throttle.

 Do you have pix of this tubing to the box? Mines shredded, and I'd like to
 put some sort of replacement tubing in there.

I should have a pic up soon working on a webpage I should have it done before
the NJ meet. .

I have one that hooks to my o2 sensor. . I also have a big thing that does co
but I wouldn't mind having something in car just to see where about I am .

> . . yeah . . Lost my bently to a pissed ex-grrlfriend
>should buy a new one someday . .

Buy a new bentley, or a new girlfriend?
Hmm got a new grrl friend . . need to buy a new bently book . .
Anyone know if theres a package deal . . ?
And do I get options on the grrl if there is. . ?

Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red