Shnikes!!!!

UHHHHHhhhhhh....   I guess I deserved my punishment for being so damned lazy.
 The aformentioned punishment being a unnecessarily slug-like rocco.  I found
out yesterday that my O2 sensor has been completely dead since I bought my
roc 3.5 years ago. DOH!!!  I finally replaced it (thanx Potter dude) and my
car feels like a damn torque monster.  It idles smoother and pull much
stronger.  Poo on me for not changing it !much! sooner.  If you thing your
roc has no low end power, let your O2 die and then feel the true bog.  I feel
like Monica was stowing away in my trunk and she finally fell out, although I
know that's not possible... as if she'd fit -cha.

Smiley rocco driver,
Jason B