Re: 2L Conversion Completed, Today!

Actually I meant any 2.0 16V car.  Passats are kinda heavy, but you'd
still feel the low end characteristics of the 2.0.  If you know someone
with a 90-92 GLI 16V or 91-92 (90-92 in Canada) GTI 16V, take it for a
spin.  You'll want to do the swap after testing a 2.0 car.  I've had a
92 GTI 16V and 92 Jetta GLI 16V and I LOVE the 2.0 16V.  The only thing
holding me back from doing the swap in my Scirocco is autocross
classifications.

-Mike