Re: Power Chip

I remember reading in European Car a few years ago of a test on a
Digifant chip made by Advanced Motorsport Solutions.  I don't remember
any specifics on it, but I do remember them saying something about how
its the only one available.  I have no clue if it's still availible or if
anyone else has it, but their website is <www.advancedmotorsport.com>.
Give it a shot and good luck!

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")