Re: Pictures of car totaled.

HOLY sh**, you really did get into a knarley wreck, that looks pritty bad,
I'm glad every one was alright.  If you are gonna get another Mk1 you should
see how much you can buy it back for, it is obviously totaled so I imagine
you can get it real cheap, and use it for spare parts, I have totaled a few
cars, and have regreted not buying a few back, spend maybe $100 or less to
buy it back and you have a whole parts car, minus a quarter-panel.

Nathan