Re: schrick cams (16v)

<x-flowed>>List:

>I am interested in buying a set of schrick cams for my 16v rocco.
>What are the differences in them, they sell a few different degrees.
>I am looking for something to add power, but not make it idle like
>crap.  I would really like to know what the differences between them
>are, andy help??  thanks
>
>Jason Arms

 From what I've read, as far as Schrick cams go, you want 256's, or 260's
for a stock-like idle.  In my experience, my 260's idle very well,
although I can make it rough with my adjustable cam gear if I want.  You
might want to look at the Kent 258's also.  Many people have been quite
impressed with them, and the dyno results I've seen published look
pretty good also.  I'd imagine the idle is pretty smooth with them also.

later!

==Brett