[Fwd: FS: 16v Scirocco body kit]

from r.a.m.v.w.. please respond directly to the poster, not I...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FS: 16v Scirocco body kit
Date: 24 Dec 1999 20:10:46 GMT
From: czvw@aol.com (Czvw)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

I am selling a Scirocco 16V body kit. All pieces are there except for the
plugs
(haven't found them yet). This kit will need some repairs and paint. Pics can
be seen at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Lot/3306/.  I have tried to
include pics of any damage to the pieces.

The kit is located in Westport, MA. and is $125.  I would prefer not to ship
but will if necessary (buyer pays packing +shipping).
If nobody buys it, it will eventually end up on my '82 Scirocco.

Please respond via email to czvw@aol.com