generally non-roc

Yay!  I finally bought myself a real laptop computer!  Now I can do my
emailing with a system that can actually keep up with my typing (I was
using an old pre-pentium machine before...  The normal start-up procedure
was: 1.  turn on computer.  2.  go to bed...  :-p  ) and can now actually
follow your links!  Of course, getting this thing was a pain.  The
comissioned salesman refused to sell me one at the first place.  Go
fig...  But I went somewhere else and got an awesome deal!

While I'm on my non-roc tirade, what the Hell is it with Civics running
around with 17" rims in the back and the stock 13" up front?  When I saw
the first one I figured the guy didn't have enough money for a full set
or something.  But now I'm seeing them everywhere.  What's the point?  Do
they like to just sit there burning out? Do they not like to turn?  Or is
this just an East Coast thing?

As for Fritz, well, I went ahead and replace most of the grounds and a
battery clamp (which turned out to be corroded to about half it's
original size), but somewhere in the process I managed to make a nice,
happy short circuit in the headlamps, so the fuses keep blowing.  Oh
well, I've got next week off anyway, so it'll give me something to do.

But enough babbleing.  I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday
season!

Later,
B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")