Re: scirocco mk2 stuff

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Hello Foxx,

in fact this rear "Scirocco" panel was also available for the Scirocco Mk2.
I had it on my GTX earlier, but as my slogan is NFP, I removed it.
( no, I DONT have it anymore, DON'T MAIL ME, I guess I trashed it that time )

as you can see on the eBay picture, my Mk1 also had this panel.
but I removed it again later, to obtain the clear & timeless look .

There is a lot of styling stuff both for mk1 and Mk2 Sciroccos,
but only very few of those parts improve the looks, and even
less of them really improve performance or handling of the car.

so it just depends on your taste, how much plastic- and rubberparts you
put on your car....

the most important accessory part of a Scirocco
is still the brain of the driver ;-)

have a Merry Christmas !!
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
'78 SCCIROCCO GT GSI-black ( unfortunately  sold )
www.Scirocco2.de