Re: ND show info

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Id like to autox as well so hopefully I can do both.

I don't think there will be an autox in '00.. they are shooting for '01 at
a different (again) venue.. I believe.

> Were not exactly a "CLUB". Just a mailing list. Hmm. How do we apply
> here?  I mean, if we show up with the most models (Being Scirocco's) as a
> mailing list, would this count?

Sure we are - at least by the loose definition they'd be going by.  We're
"scirocco.org", and we all "belong", that's all that matters.  We should
have no problem winning this thing kids!  Hell we coulda last year, and
this year is already looking like we'll have a MUCH bigger turnout.  This
is gonna RULE!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0