Horn on Momo Wheel

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I recently put a new Momo Race steering wheel in my car and have question on
the horn setup. On the hub adapter there is one wire which attaches to the
thing ring inbetween the wheel and hub. Well whenever I have this hooked up
and the wheel makes contact with the hub the horn goes off. So Im assuming
it is going to ground. The back of the horn button also has a female
connector so I hooked it to there instead and got not sound either way. SO
whats up? I would care if I didnt drive in WA...home of the oblivious
driver. Anyway thanks...the wheel looks awesome....

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com